WELCOME MY WORLD

 

ME & MY FRIENDS


Hello, my name is Lucia Vasquez, I am 22 years old, I was born in the city of Iquitos, I am currently studying the Administration career and I am studying the nineth cycle at UNAP, I consider myself a sociable person, friend but above all a person who would be there for anything.

Flavia is 21 years old and one of my best friends, she is studying administration. In the most loyal and considerate person I know. I didn't think their friendship was that important to me and today.


Freysi is 23 years old and is my oldest best friend. We share many things together, good and bad. We are always for the other supporting each other in everything. I love her for how beautiful she is inside.



Alvaro is 22 years old and his friendship lights up my life. He is one of the few people with whom I have the confidence to tell him anything and I know that he will not judge me. He is one of the best people I know.


Comentarios

  1. Lucia your Blog is very nice, but i miss a photo there. That's why i will not say it is excellent. 😚🙂

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How fantastic to know more about you lucia. Very good blog excellent work. I congratulate you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a beautiful blog and interesting friends you have, success in doing it in the study partner

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Lucia. I really like your blog. it reflects a lot about you. good job🤩🤩

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Well done Lucia!. Successes in your career, I hope you achieve your dreams and that you can soon celebrate your successes. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good job. Congratulations!🧞‍♂️💯

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hey Lucía!! your blog is really interesting. You chose beautiful colors here and thanks for sharing more about yourself and your world. Successes in everything 💪🏻🤗

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love. You are very interesting and thank you for your words are the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. It's good to know more about you, congratulations, good work.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello, your blog looked very interesting, thanks for sharing more about you, successes in your life

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Esta muy lindo tu blog Lu, espero todo te siga yendo genial 💕

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hi bb. Good job and success in everything

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Beautiful Lucía! Good job! Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Good job, I liked the details of your blog, congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Good job luchia I love your blog :3

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I like your blog, you are a very interesting person, congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I loved your blog and what you tell about your life, thanks for those nice words and always for which it is a baby.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Very good blog is, it is good to know more about you, successes 🤠

    ResponderEliminar
  20. friend, excellent blog everything is very interesting ... good to hear from you ... !!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  21. It's nice to know more about you. I hope to see you soon friend, greetings.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario